Tuesday

The Blind Date Chronicles...Part 1

Hahaha! I hate to say it, but even though they are more consistently traumatic, going on a few blind dates is...entertaining. ;) Ok, well, 'entertaining' in the months after your shock and terror has worn off. HAHA!

So, I'm going to tell you about a few of mine...

By the way...have you ever wondered what your friends were thinking when they set you up with certain people??? They seem to think it's going to be a "Grrreat" idea...and when it's over, I'm left wondering if my friends really like me in the first place. :)

First...the cowboy.

Pre-date Information: Nice guy, a little older.

Umm...well...he was actually nice...and he was actually...older. A lot older! Of course, older is sometimes nice because an older man tends to know about manners and chivalry. Seems really great...until you see the belt buckle. A buckle larger than the moon! Add to that the shirt unbuttoned to the fourth hole with chest hair crying out for liberation...I think it actually waved at me on several occasions. The conversation was good, but he mostly talked about how great it was going to be to introduce me to his mother...after one blind date.

Well...that was a "no"...

No comments:

Post a Comment