Sunday

Throw Yourself a Shower

Here's the rub...women getting married have bridal showers, soon-to-be-mothers have baby showers. MEN in the partnerships of both of those situations even get showers now-a-days.

Single gals???....ZIP, NADA, NOTHING! Instead, we GO to everyone's shower.

Living on my single income, I got tired of garage-saling all my household items and taking all the leftovers after roommates became engaged and received their shower gifts. So, I started saving for those fun things (and of course still grab the quality hand-me-downs and yard sale items), and every now and then I run out and buy myself a new shower gift. The other day I got my first kitchen mixer. Oh my goodness!!...That has been so much fun!

Here's another idea...get together with your single friends...well, heck, any of your marrieds too...and have a single gal shower!! You could all even do theme showers on occasion!!! OOOO...fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment