Saturday

The Blind Date Chronicles...Part 3

But THEN there was the carpenter...

I don't know if siblings just know better, but my sister hit a home run with this one. Even though it didn't end up working out, he...was...great!

He was what I call a "Step Towards" kind of man. He put a little pursuit into the mix...he aimed to get to know...me. On my first date with him, he showed up on his motorcycle because he knew that I really wanted to ride one someday. I got a terrible burn from the exhaust pipe, but to this day, I love that scar. :) The dinner that night was really simple...pizza and Diet Coke. His reasoning??..."These are two things that I know you like so far..."

For some reason, these tiny detail things??...well, I was eating it up! Up until that point, I'd never had a man want to know...me.

So, cheers to the carpenter. It was nice to see how I looked in his eyes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment