Wednesday

A Note about the "Marrieds"

I think when I talk about the "Marrieds" sometimes it seems like I'm saying that all of my married friends basically view me with pity.

So not what I mean at all...

Certainly it's the ones that do think that being married is the "It" of life that I refer to...

But, I have to say that I certainly have been richly blessed with true friends...who are not driven by circumstances in their approach to my situation, dreams, etc. Isn't that great?? Oh my goodness...to have friends and family that can be real to me...and expect that from me as well...without it having to do with anything other than our love and respect for each other..well, it's wonderful.

So, my advice for you...love the people in your life who are more than the roles and responsibilities of their lives. And...be that kind of person too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment